Financial Accounting Services
Our financial accounting services include:
- Compilation of financial statements
- Review of financial statements
- Maintaining payroll records
- Preparing quarterly and year-end payroll reports
- Preparing annual 1099 statements
- Paying bills, making deposits and monitoring investments
Tax services involve professional planning, organized documentation, preparation and defending. Planning is done on a proactive basis to create a course of action based on individual needs – whether business or personal – and to avoid and solve problems, not create them.
Financial accounting and tax services include documentation to provide an understanding of positions taken, and a framework for presentation of position with the IRS. All of this will help you understand how your own finance and tax information works, and how it benefits you.
Tax Return Preparation
Jeff Pickering, CPA understands that filling out tax returns can be overwhelming, especially when it comes to your first time filing business returns. To make things more simple for you, we provide the following tax return services:
- Individual – 1040
- Corporate – 1120 and 1120s
- Partnership – 1065
- Trust – 1041
- State returns
- Franchise, sales, and payroll tax returns.
Defending is done through our professional handling of IRS correspondence and audits.
Knowing how to approach accounting and taxes as a startup owner can be incredibly stressful. To help you, we offer the following services:
- Corporation set-up filing for state and federal ID numbers
- Services to set up your start-up company or early growth stage business.